Breast milk may provide the ideal nourishment for an infant, but two recent studies are putting a different spin on the bottle-versus-breast debate. Please click on the link below to read:
This recipe is great for mamas who are breastfeeding. It can help keep your milk supply up or increase your milk supply. Use more brewers yeast and oatmeal if you want to increase your milk supply. This recipe makes about 4 dozen.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons flax seed meal
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 -4 tablespoons brewer’s yeast
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix the flaxseed meal and water and let sit for 3-5 minutes.
- Beat butter, sugar, and brown sugar well.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add flaxseed mix and vanilla, beat well.
- Sift together flour, brewers yeast, baking soda, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to butter mix.
- Stir in oats and chips.
- Scoop onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes.